Salary: £20.81ph (Equivalent to £42,203 per annum) + £27.67 for overtime!
Location: Greater Leyes, Oxford
Shifts: Days or nights available
Hours: Full time
Time Recruitment are extremely pleased to be sourcing a Senior Registered Nurse for a large charity providing care, accommodation and support for the elderly across Britain; founded 62 years ago this is a not for profit company who are truly dedicated to providing care and aiding the elderly in living independently; with strong company ethics.
The role of Senior Registered Nurse offers an excellent hourly rate, industry leading benefits; they truly go the extra mile such as considering religious needs of its patients and staff offering off and on site clinical training by industry experts.
The facility is a specialist in general nursing alongside being an expert in dementia care championing dementia awareness and progressive clinical excellence in dementia care; the provider is a top 20 care home provider.
Benefits for the role of Senior Registered Nurse include:
* Enhanced over time rates £27.67!
* Sick pay & critical illness support
* Staff discounts of 100+ retail discounts, fuel, electrical good and holidays from the first day you start employment.
* Buy or sell annual leave!
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Pay review after a successful probation.
* Free counselling and legal advice.
* Hardship and welfare awards.
* Loyalty awards.
* Robust induction.
* Free parking.
This provider is an accredited organisation recognised for its commitment to training; they also offer a pay increment to Registered Nurses who are willing to undertake an internally delivered coaching and mentorship programme and to support their core care practitioners alongside:
* Apprenticeship programmes
* Full induction training
* Literacy and numeracy training
* Care training, including Mental Capacity Act and care plan training.
* Dementia care/awareness qualifications
* Management skills workshops – paid training for mentorship
* Strategic leadership
* QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* NCFE Level 2 Provision of Activities in a Care Setting
The location is ideally situated closely and has excellent transport links, alongside this the home is highly equipped with state-of-the-art equipment; their profits are shared with staff and integrated back into the service.
For more information on the Senior Registered Nurse role contact Larissa at Time alternatively; please click APPLY below to be considered.