Location: Selly Park, Birmingham
£18.90 per hour (Equivalent to £35,380 per annum) + paid breaks + Full SICK pay
Hours; 1X 36 days, 1x 33 nights available
Time Recruitment is currently searching for an Registered Nurse to join a reputable charitable care organisation that has been established for over 70 years who pride themselves in delivering exceptional care.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work for a state of the art, modern nursing facility based in Selly Park, Birmingham; as a Registered Nurse here you will care for no more than 25 residents and will be assisted with two other Registered Nurse’s on shift + 13 care assistants.
The service specialises in general nursing/palliative care with some respite and dementia care.
The provider is an advocate for nurse development and training and encourages all Registered Nurses to become mentors and champions in their chosen nursing specialisms; they also offer extensive benefits for the RGN role below:
* Full sick pay after 6 months service
* Double pay for bank holidays & Christmas
* 28 days annual leave + rises to 36 days for long service!
* Paid DBS
* NMC Pin Renewal covered
* An employer contributed pension scheme – 3%
* Family Friendly Policies with shifts
* Award winning training and development
* Free counselling and legal advice
* High street savings
* Long Service Awards
* BHSF service supporting with options prescription
* EAP service employment assistant programmers
You will receive a lengthy induction process typically lasting 2 weeks; the company offer fantastic career development opportunities and will pay for your NVQ 4 and 5 in management and have senior leadership roles available ranging from regional/area management.
To be considered for the Registered Nurse position here click APPLY BELOW or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information.