Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Registered Nurse – Oaken – Wolverhampton
Time Recruitment are delighted to be leading the search for a Registered Nurse to join a well-established bespoke 50-bed nursing service situated in a beautiful rural area of Wolverhampton.
The service is a warm welcoming environment with a close-knit care team to support the Registered Nurse delivering specialist nursing home care for residents who have a mental illness, dementia, sensory disorder, or may have physical disabilities.
The Registered Nurse package includes:
* A salary from £15.00 up to £17.50 per hour dependent on skills and experience
* Training and development provided to progress/ ongoing programme scheme for all Nurses.
* Generous annual leave entitlement up to 30 days
* Ongoing training and development
* Free parking
The responsibilities of the Registered Nurse include:
* Medication and associated documentation
* Assisting Health Care Professionals in the overall care of residents
* Creating effective Care Plans and carrying out treatment plans, using good nursing techniques
* Assisting with patients’ needs
* Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, Secure and tranquil atmosphere
As the Registered Nurse you require:
* Registered general nurse qualification – RGN/RMN/RNLD with a valid NMC PIN
* Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Satisfactory references and DBS check
* Passionate about elderly care
Call Time Recruitment today and ask for Larissa to interview immediately! Or reply to this advert to apply!
You must sign in to apply for this position.