Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£17.50 – £18.00 per hour
Nights or Mixed shifts
Time Recruitment are delighted to be leading the search for a Registered Nurse to join a well-established specialist and innovative care home that specialises in challenging behaviours associated with dementia, Alzheimer’s and sensory disorders that’s been established since 2001.
With a new head of nursing demonstrating an approach of more stimulation, reduced medication and reduced difficult behaviours with a GOOD CQC across the board AND excellent staff nurse to patient ratio’s this service is not only nurse led but the central management team boast an extensive nursing background also with many of Registered Nurses and able to mentor and train in end of life care!
You will care for no more than 25 residents and have support from up to 15 support staff overall; with a strong clinical management team and well established home manager.
The Registered Nurse package boasts:
* £17.50 – £18.00 per hour with an increment after probation
* Training and development provided to progress/ ongoing programme scheme for all Registered Nurses
* Generous annual leave entitlement up to 30 days
The responsibilities of the Registered Nurse include:
* Promoting stimulation over medications
* Assisting health care professionals in the overall care of residents
* Creating effective care plans and carrying out therapeutic care plans
* Assisting with patients’ needs
* Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, Secure and tranquil atmosphere
As the Registered you require:
* Registered Nurse qualification – RGN/RMN with a valid NMC PIN
* Experience in dementia nursing – preferable but not essential as full training offered
* Excellent communication skills
* Satisfactory references and DBS check
* Passionate about advanced dementia care
Call Time Recruitment today and ask for Larissa to be immediately shortlisted for the Registered Nurse position.
For a quick application, click below!
You must sign in to apply for this position.