Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Registered Nurse – RGN
Salary: £18.00 per hour
Days or Nights Available – Full or Part Time
Time Recruitment are recruiting a Registered Nurse – RGN for a top 20 care providers having won this accolade consecutively across a number of years, maintaining such standards due to its commitment to ongoing development of its clinical staff.
This new generation nursing facility is largely residential; with two separate nursing units compromising of 20 beds on each with 2 Registered Nurse’s overseeing the residents during the day ensuring the highest staff nurse to patient ratio level’s in the area.
As a Registered Nurse – RGN here you will provide general nursing palliative care working towards the highest standards; benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
– Comprehensive pre-employment induction and ongoing training to develop your career
– Introduce a friend scheme
– Store discounts
– 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Pension scheme
– Paid breaks + paid handover
This company also have a fantastic ethos to learning and development and can offer the following for its Registered Nurses – RGN’s:
– Blended approach to learning – e-learning, face to face training and coaching sessions
– Assigned learning and development team working nationally to deliver internal training
– Development programmes in place for realistic career progression
– Realistic Development – members of the board of directors started as care assistants
– Regular supervision and appraisals in place – employee supervision manuals
– Advanced dementia services team – delivering dementia training nationally
To be considered for the Registered Nurse – RGN position here please contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below for more information on the role.
You must sign in to apply for this position.