Salary: £18.50 per hour (Equivalent to £31,746 -£34,632 per annum
Days or Nights Available – Full or Part Time – 36 hours
Time Recruitment are recruiting a Registered Nurse for an award winning company rated one of the top 20 care providers in the UK having won this accolade consecutively across a number of years, maintaining such an accolade due to its commitment to industry leading training programmes; quality of care and outstanding success.
This new generation nursing facility has been recently renovated and developed is largely residential; with two separate nursing units for general nursing and a BRAND NEW dementia care unit with 20 beds on unit with two Registered Nurse’s overseeing the residents during the day; ensuring the highest staff nurse to patient ratio level’s in the area; the service holds a contract with Solihull Council and is expanding creating further vacancies within this already well established team.
As a Registered Nurse here you will receive the following benefits:
– Comprehensive pre-employment induction and ongoing training to develop your career
– Introduce a friend scheme
– Store/retail discounts
– 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Pension scheme
This company also have a fantastic ethos to learning and development and can offer the following for its Registered Nurses:
– Blended approach to learning – e-learning, face to face training and coaching sessions
– Assigned learning and development team working nationally to deliver internal training
– Development programmes in place for realistic career progression
– Realistic Development – members of the board of directors started as care assistants
– Regular supervision and appraisals in place – employee supervision manuals
– Advanced dementia services team – delivering dementia training nationally
To be considered for the Registered Nurse position here please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below for more information on the role.