Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£17.00 per hour +Paid Breaks
Nights available only!
Time Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work for a long-standing care provider who have been running since the 1990s. It has recently gone under refurbishment and opened up a new hydrotherapy Unit. The service is based in Sutton Coldfield in the Birmingham area. The home is situated just off Walmley Road with on-site parking and plenty of options for public transport.
The service is 42 bedded, which is split into two sections downstairs caters for 16 and upstairs looks after 26 residents. The shift patterns will be 7.am – 7.pm or 7.pm – 7.am.The patient group is elderly and who may have physical disabilities, who require specialist nursing needs.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure you deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The ideal candidate must have;
* A passion for caring and making a difference
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Clinical skills
* Ability to liaison between family, relatives, other healthcare professionals and most of all the Residents
Some Registered Nurse benefits are listed below:
* Perk box
* Access to a structured career development path and award-winning training through an internal company academy
* Free uniform
* 28 days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
* Long Service Awards
* Great working environment
* Access to a diverse employee discount scheme
Please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or email [email protected]
Alternatively, click APPLY below
Or click ‘APPLY’ below
This position is suitable for, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, or RN.
You must sign in to apply for this position.