Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
£17.50 per hour – Days – 33 hour contracts
£19.50 per hour – Nights – 33 hour contracts
Time Recruitment is working in conjunction with an outstanding west midlands based care provider that specialises in elderly general nursing and dementia care; their service in Erdington is on the search for a Registered Nurse for a days position in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
The group is growing significantly having commissioned 2 new care homes in the area and is continuing to do so; this service has an excellent local reputation with a GOOD CQC report in all areas; incredible Registered Nurse to patient ratio levels and a qualified nurse management team.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a complex dementia nursing unit that delivers exceptional nursing care; the service is striving for gold standards framework.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* Free parking
* Private Pension – 3% contributed
* Nursing Succession Programme – qualifications in leadership with new services to progress within
* Support with NMC re-validation by on site mentors
* 28 Days Annual Leave (5.6 weeks)
* 3 nurses on during the day shift + a clinical deputy manager and clinical home manager
* Medication technician’s and 2 senior carers for additional support
Applicants for the role of Registered Nurse should be NMC registered; RGN, RMN or RNLD trained with general nursing skills or upskilling requirements; full clinical training can be offered.
If you would like more information on the Registered Nurse opportunity, please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below for immediate shortlist.
You must sign in to apply for this position.