Location: Cromer, Norfolk
Salary: £19.86 per hpur + Paid Breaks (Equivalent to £38,727 per annul)
Shifts: Nights available
Time Recruitment are assisting a highly recommended, national charity that supports the armed forces now looking to recruit a Registered Nurse for its prestigious East care home, the service works to gold standards frameworks and boasts a consistently excellent reputation in the area and industry.
This traditional service offers a wide variety of specialised care such as, general nursing, palliative care, and dementia care so as a Registered Nurse here you can be guaranteed professional development; ongoing training and the opportunity to work within a long standing, supportive team.
Our search for a Registered Nurse is to work within a nursing unit that boasts excellent Registered Nurse to patient ratio’s; your duties on this unit include:
* Wound care and tissue viability
* Peg Feeding
* Palliative care/end of life
* Person centered care planning
* Overseeing 5 care assistants in their day to day duties
* Medication storage, rounds and disposal
Registered Nurses working within this progressive facility are rewarded with the below benefits:
* NMC annual fee paid for
* Robust training
* Employee of the month
* Opportunities for a vast; all paid for professional development
* Staff discounts and benefits
* Overtime rates – time and a half Christmas/bank holidays
* 33 days annual leave
Registered Nurses interested in the post should be RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified and hold a NMC pin
For further information on the Registered Nurse role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below!