Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Walsall, West Midlands
£17.00 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: Short shifts/ long shifts available
Time Recruitment are looking for competent registered nurses to join an award-winning service that provides outstanding care for elderly who have specialist nursing requirements. The company ethos is to look after every resident like they are a member of their own family.
Just to give you a quick overview the role will be to work with a small independent provider renowned for their reputation within the local area with excellent review scores; working heavily with the NHS, offering an attractive package and a number of other additional benefits.
The service is medium size home with 55 beds in total over 3 manageable size units also providing a day care.With excellent staffing to patient ratios, with a minimum of 4 registered nurses on the days shifts along with high number of highly trained care assistants and senior team leader to support the Registered Nurse.
Here are some of the Registered Nurse benefits you will receive:
* Free parking
* Superb award-winning training and development both on and off site
* Flexible working hours – short/long
* Onsite & Offsite Private training – all paid for!
* Pension plan – company pension scheme which has employee contribution
* 28 day’s annual leave
* Supportive and long-standing management structure
* Free DBS
* Robust induction
* Ongoing support with further development
* Appreciation days
* Regular mentorship and supervision
To find out more about this innovative nursing facility please click APPLY today or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.