Brixton, South East London
£33,376 – £44,501 per annul (Equivalent to £19.45 per hour)
Hours: 2x 36, days/ nights available
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK’s innovative healthcare providers is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN) qualified for one of their care homes. The home is situated in the beautiful suburb of Brixton, South London.
The service provides care for people who require specialist nursing needs, dementia care and palliative care. The facility offers a homely feel, providing services such as personalised pet services, luxury hair salons, high specification therapy rooms, stunning sensory gardens with extravagant water features and many more activities for elderly to enjoy.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who has a passion for elderly care, with 6 months experience as a trained nurse is essential, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff.
Other Registered Nurse responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and well-being needs
* Ensuring safe effective care is always being delivered
* Ensure care plans are kept updated
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive, or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the opportunity include:
* Excellent staff to patient ratios
* Enhancements at Time and half for bank holidays and Christmas & new year
* NMC pin paid
* Free DBS
* Provide support with tier two sponsorship
* Support with NMC re-validation
* Refer a friend schemes up to £500 +
* Pension scheme
* Yearly reviews
* Discount of 2000 + leisure, retails, pictures , gyms and luxurious restaurants
* Support with study leave
* Long service awards
* Robust induction
* Free uniform
* Monthly awards for employee of the months
As the Registered Nurse you will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To apply for this exciting new Registered Nurse opening please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment!
Alternatively, please click ‘APPLY’ below.