CHEADLE / £27,784 – £29,629 PER ANNUM / PERMANENT / EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Registered Nurse required. My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people.
This Independent Hospital has a Good CQC in all 5 domains and operates a comprehensive inpatients mental health service comprising Acute, Psychiatric Intensive Care Services (PICU), CAMHS, Personality disorder, Easting Disorders and Rehabilitation and Recovery.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team
* Promote the best interests of the clients and carers and ensure that prescribed nursing care is effectively implemented.
* Responsible for maintainging a safe care environment
* Exercise professional accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise.
* Take responsibility for resident care
* Supervise and coach colleagues to provide an excellent service
Registered Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £27,784 – £29,629 per annum
* Preceptorship welcome – £23,318 per annum progressing to £27,784 upon completion
* DBS Paid
* Free Uniform, Training and Salary
* 28 Days Holiday
* Excellent progression opportunities
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.