£17.43 per hour
Full or part time hours – Days or Nights available
Time Recruitment are assisting a reputable west midlands based provider in their search for a Registered Nurse for their CQC rated GOOD service in Bushbury, Wolverhampton.
The group is a progressive and rapidly expanding provider of care; with 2 new build services set to open in 2022 alone; they specialise in expert and innovative nursing care and are led from clinicians from the very top and they are a top 20 care home provider amongst many of their accolades!
The service is relatively new and specialises in residential, general nursing and end of life/palliative care with a small amount of elderly dementia care (non-challenging) across their 3 floors.
The largest nursing unit is 29 beds so the nursing ratio’s will be no more than 1 Registered Nurse to 29 residents and there is always 2 nurses on shift at all times; teamed with a clinical lead/deputy home manager and RGN qualified home manager on site also offering ample support/development.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Uniform provided
* DBS fee refunded
* Paid time for mandatory training
* Contributory pension scheme
* 28 days annual leave, including statutory bank holidays
* Funded training opportunities
* Free on-site car parking
* Staff rest room & food storage/preparation facilities
* Only 1 week of on call
* Joining a successful management team
The service benefits from a state-of-the-art medication and care plan system, longstanding staff and regular internal and external CPD sessions for all members of staff including the future Registered Nurse with incredible support on a quarterly basis with mentorship/supervisions regularly.
To apply for the Registered Nurse role click below or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment for more information.