WARRINGTON / £19.50 – £18.50 PER HOUR / PERMANENT / NIGHTS
Registered Nurse required. My client is a private Healthcare provider established in 2004 who provides support and care to older people in Warrington and Manchester. This service, based in Warrington is purpose built for 59 residents, it has an excellent reputation in the local area and an Outstanding rating with CQC. The service offers general nursing care, dementia nursing care, rehabilitation services and respite care. The manager has been in place for over 6 years with a very stable care team and excellent staffing ratio’s, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and outstanding service.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £19.50 per hour
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.