DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A TOP 20 CARE HOME AWARD WINNER?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A CHARITY PROVIDER ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 75 YEARS?
Salary: £19.28 – £21.43 per hour (up to £33,084 – £36,773 per annum) + £28.50 FOR ALL OVERTIME + FULL SICK
Location: Poynton, Stockport
Full Time, Nights 33 hours
Time Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse for a large charitable organisation providing care, accommodation and support for the elderly nationwide; with an excellent reputation this site is based in Poynton, Stockport
There will be a chance for registered nurses to undertake, training, coaching and mentorship programme who will then be able to support core care practitioners. The nurses who choose to do this will start off on the higher salary of £21.43 per hour and gain valid leadership experience and enhance professional development.
You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN qualified) and hold a valid NMC pin and preferably have some leadership experience but staff nurses looking for a step up in mentorship will be considered also.
Training offered for the Registered Nurse role include:
* Apprenticeship programmes
* Full induction training (2 weeks)
* Literacy and numeracy training
* Care training, including Mental Capacity Act and care plan training
* Dementia care qualifications
* Management skills workshops
* Strategic leadership
* NHS on site/NHS standard training
Alongside working on a small nursing unit; with an established management; a modern environment and industry leading staff nurse to patient ratio’s the registered nurse will also receive the following benefits:
* £28.50 per hour for all overtime!
* Free fruit.
* Long service awards – can be confirmed
* Sick Pay – after probation and at the managers discretion
* Robust training
* You can buy a week holiday or sell a week holiday depending on entitlement
* Paid mentorship and management qualifications
* Pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity/ Paternity pay
* Independent free counselling and legal advice
* Free legal/chaplaincy advice
* Work/life balance
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for PIN revalidation
* Recommend a friend payment
* Manageable unit size, with excellent staffing ratio’s
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop and enhance your clinical skills and to join a progressing company with huge potential, ambition and rewarding career opportunities then apply below for more information.
Or alternatively, please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information!