£19.85 – £20.70 per hour + paid breaks (£38,750.40 – £51,667.20 per annum)
Days or Nights available!
Time Recruitment are leading the search for Registered Nurse to join an innovative; fast growing assisted living organisation to be part of their excellent nursing team in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
This prestigious luxury care facility has been designed to an extremely high standard and has been heavily invested in; this is an exciting time to join this nationwide group for an experienced Registered Nurse to join this assisted living facility which offers residents flats and the option to opt into nursing care when needed.
With 60 luxurious retirement apartments and a first class nursing home facility that offers general nursing/palliative care and non-challenging dementia care you can be assured of excellent staffing levels here.
The ideal Registered Nurse will hold the following:
* NMC pin – RGN or RMN trained
* Elderly care experience/knowledge
* Understanding of the fundamental standards of end-of-life care
* Person centered personality being the forefront of what you do
* A natural leader on shift – supporting the care team and offering direction
* Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
As a Registered Nurse here you will receive the following exceptional benefits:
* 25 days + bank holidays
* 3 month probation – potential pay increase
* Support with pin re-validation
* Fully funded professional development
* Endorsement/support for further management qualifications
If you are a seasoned and experienced Registered Nurse looking to work with a highly accredited top 20 care home provider with several luxury retirement villages across the UK get in touch with Larissa at Time today!