Location: Blackheath, South East London
Salary: £32,497 – £35,510 per annum + £3000 welcome bonus + Excellent Benefits + Preceptorship for all Newly Qualified Nurses!
Hours: Full time & Part time available
Time Recruitment are currently working with one of the best healthcare providers in the UK that provide rehabilitation for individuals with acquired brain injuries and other neurological conditions with a primary cognitive, physical and behavioural needs. Having been established for over 22 years, with over 20 hospitals centres our client are specialists in providing first class care, for their brain injury rehabilitation service in South East London.
We are looking to speak with nurses from a registered nursing background (RGN), mental health nurses (RMN) & registered learning disability nursed (RNLD)
The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre provides person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition, here patients are offered assessment and specialist treatment and are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the centre and to be as independent as possible.
The Registered Nurse position will include the following responsibilities:
* Provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care.
* Ensuring input from all aspects of the staff group.
* Assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of the service users.
The ideal Registered Nurse will possess the following skills and experience:
* RGN/RNLD/RMN qualification and current NMC PIN.
* A commitment to patient centred care and an empathy and desire to make a difference.
* Proven ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team.
This is a rewarding role where you will be given a lengthy induction program and supervision and mentoring time to get to know your patients. You will be working as a team player, with excellent clinical knowledge within the required field along with a passion to work for this client group.
In return for your expertise for your expertise and hard work as a registered nurse, you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
* Good CQC on all areas!
* Robust training
* 6.6 weeks annual leave
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* Pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity/ Paternity pay
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Death in service benefit
* Staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for PIN revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to My family care services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Comprehensive training is provided both at the beginning and ongoing, ensuring you have the right skill mix to progress and succeed within this established reputable care provider.
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment! or click APPLY NOW!