Cradley Heath, Birmingham
£19.00 per hour + paid breaks + £1.00 per hour overtime rate + £1,000 welcome bonus
Nights – Part Time or Full Time – 48 hours available
Time Recruitment is assisting a specialist group in the Cradley Heath area with their search for a Registered Nurse; this company is unique as they specialise in supported living, rehabilitation, and recovery.
This service is a respite unit that specialises in recovery from home for those with nursing needs; patients will come here from the hospital with an average stay of 12 weeks to receive elderly/frail general nursing care; patients typically having general nursing needs or recovering from stroke and injuries.
Overall, as a Registered Nurse here you will care for 21 residents; you will supported by 6 support staff; your duties are as follows:
* Respite/rehabilitation care
* Wound care and infection control
* Care planning and medication rounds
* Diabetes and continence management
* Assessment and observation
* Supervision and mentoring of care staff
* Family liaison
* Safe assessment and discharge
Not only is this opportunity within a well ran, CQC compliant service with a long standing nurse home manager but you will receive the following exemplary benefits as a Registered Nurse here:
* Paid breaks
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* £1.00 per hour extra overtime enhancement
* Double time for bank holidays/holiday season
* Perkbox – employee retail and holiday discounts
* 2 week intensive induction
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* DBS and NMC pin paid for
With an extremely attractive rate and incredible Registered Nurse to patient ratio’s you will also receive ongoing face to face training in venepuncture, syringe driver, peg feeding and catheterisation updates alongside being endorsed for management/mentorship qualifications.