Bromley / £19 ph + Paid Break /
Registered Nurse required. My client is an independent healthcare provider with an OUTSTANDING CQC in ALL 5 categories. They have also been awarded a Commend status by Gold Standards Framework for End of Life Care. The service is purpose built and provides the finest nursing care for 50 residents for the elderly frail, physically handicapped, post-operative and convalescent.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* £19.00 per hour
* Paid Breaks
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform.
* Reward and Recognition Programme.
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
Registered Nurse Duties:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission
* Creating individualised care plans for residents
* Updating care plans on a daily basis
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers
* Monitoring and developing performance of care staff
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
Register Nurse Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.