Location: Manchester, Prestwich – M25
Salary: £17.85 + Paid Breaks – £44553.6
Hours: 36-48 Hours
Time Recruitment are exclusively working with a small robust nursing service who are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their quality service based in Prestwich.
As a Registered Nurse you will be based in a service that has been awarded a Gold Standard Framework for its standard in palliative care nursing. The service is medium size and has a mixture of general nursing and dementia.
Registered Nurse Duties:
* Carry out assessments, develop, implement, and evaluate individual care plans for residents
* Create a safe and supportive environment for residents ensuring their physical, emotional, and social needs are met. Promote residential independence, choice, dignity, and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
* Assessment of care and health care needs. Hands on clinical care and keeping skills updated
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents and families.
* To develop team management skills and take part in unit cover as required in all areas.
Registered Nurse Benefits Include:
* Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
* 33 days paid holidays including bank holidays
* NMC – PIN paid
* Free Meals
* Pension scheme
* Flexible induction
* Paid Breaks
* High Staffing levels
The company offer a comprehensive benefits system for a Registered Nurse; competitive and unrivalled: They also recruit heavily from within for those who wish to progress within the business.
For further information or to apply please contact Matthew Cooper at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.