Salary: £29,172 per annum (Equivalent to £17.00ph)
Location: Stechford, Birmingham
Hours: Days only
Time Recruitment is exclusively working with a small family of care homes across the North East and West Midlands area in their search for a Registered Nurse for their flagship Birmingham service which is only 3 miles away from Birmingham City Centre.
The provider has been established for 20 years and specialise in buying, turning around, and commissioning new services nationally. They are looking for Registered Nurse to work full time on days. This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking for the next step in their career, or for an existing Clinical Lead looking to join a well-respected organisation with potential for further development.
The Registered Nurse Role:
* Leading your team, you will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit.
* Secured supernumerary time per week to complete non-clinical tasks.
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental, and social needs of residents.
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives.
* The registered nurse much have an active NMC pin.
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home.
* Have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for the residents.
* Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships.
Registered Nurse benefits:
* Free parking.
* All training full funded.
* Opportunities to become a champion in an area of your specialism.
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Free DBS.
* Free Uniform.
* Annual NMC fees paid.
Look forward to a massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression, and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having a fantastic ethos with regards to the care administered to their residents, keeping person centred care at the for front of everything that they strive for.
Please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.