Location: Solihull, Birmingham
£19.39 – £19.88 per hour + (Equivalent to £39,799 per annum) + Overtime rates £26.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights – 33 – 38.5-hour contracts
Time Recruitment are assisting a nationally recognised care group who have an outstanding reputation in the sector; over 90% of their care homes are rated GOOD or Outstanding with CQC.
This service is located Solihull, Birmingham and is rated Good with CQC, the home specialises in palliative, dementia, and complex care, being in its infancy is not up to full occupancy but requires an experienced mentor/leader to join their team as a Registered Nurse.
Overall the service accommodates up to 60 elderly/frail residents; but this is split into residential and nursing operates separately with 15 nursing beds in total; you will be supported by a well-established; reputable home manager and clinical lead; alongside having another Staff Nurse on shift with you.
Your role as Registered Nurse includes:
* Mentoring and supervising care staff
* Management of medications and medication audits
* Delivering clinical excellence and promoting high standards
* Risk assessment and safeguarding
* Admission and discharge
Alongside the delivery of safe and effective palliative and dementia nursing care.
Benefits for the role of Registered Nurse include:
* Overtime payment of £26.00 per hour if shifts over contracted hours picked up
* Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* Full support if required with Revalidation
* Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation
* RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation – free access to nurses
* Joint working with NHS/Universities to provide student placements at homes with additional benefits for nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
* Pay review every July (has typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty to company)
* ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse wanting to join a progressive company and this NEW service in its journey to grow clinically as a Registered Nurse APPLY BELOW or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment!