£18.61 per hour (Equivalent to £40,765 per annum) + Excellent Benefits
Location: Worcester, West Midlands
Hours: 24,36,42 hour shifts available
Shifts: Nights available
BRAND- NEW award winning care facility that in its infancy ! looking for a Registered Nurse’s to work alongside their highly experienced team, the company is widely renowned as an industry leading care group with high standards of care and stunning state of the art facilities; the company guarantees ongoing development, staff rewards and a wealth of benefits. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join the complex care provider.
The Registered Nurse will be joining an award winning, specialist nursing provider. This newly established service caters for adults living with dementia, acquired brain injury, complex mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission
* Creating individualised care plans for residents
* Updating care plans on a daily basis
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers
* Monitoring and developing performance of care staff
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Benefits:
* 5.6 weeks holidays
* NMC pin paid
* Pay DBS
* Robust induction
* Free parking
* Pay review after a successful probation
Your role as Registered will be to care for individuals with complex physical needs (including tracheostomy and ventilator care) whilst ensuring clinical excellence and following all regulatory standards.
The opportunity to work for a dynamic and rewarding company operating different to any other is not one to be missed!
To make an application apply below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.