KEIGHLEY / £18.50 PER HOUR / PERMANENT / DAYS
Registered Nurse required. My client is a small family run Healthcare Provider with 3 homes in the area that are all rated “Good” by CQC and on their way to “Outstanding”. This particular service is set in beautiful woodland, is purpose built and designed to care for older people, physically ill and convalescent. The home features 53 general nursing beds and 17 dementia beds with the option of short or long-term stays. The manager has worked hard to build a highly skilled and dedicated team who are friendly and welcoming and this is a great opportunity to work with a close knit and stable team.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £18.50 per hour
* Paid Break
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for Bank Holidays
* Excellent induction and ongoing training
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.