Registered Nurse (RGN)
£38,220 per annum (£20.00 per hour based on 36.75 hour week) + great rewards and benefits
Location: Kensington, London (W10)
Full time (Days and Nights)
We are assisting a charitable not for profit organisation in recruiting a Registered Nurse for their care service based in Kensington.
Job satisfaction for nurses is this company’s ethos and mission!
The service is centrally located and offers a modern and innovative environment offering a range of facilities to its residents including its own choir!
It caters to a range of nursing needs with only 44 residents at maximum capacity the service offers residential, nursing/palliative and dementia care.
The service boasts an excellent local reputation so it’s ideal for an experienced Registered Nurse.
As the Registered Nurse here your role will be hands on giving the highest quality of personalised care to enrich the resident’s lives:
– Assessing and observing wellbeing of patients
– Palliative and end of life care
– Caring for patients with Dementia
– Care planning and medication rounds
– Infection control and care
– Medication audits
Benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
* Life assurance
* Bonus for CQC performance
* Paid overtime
* Occupational sick pay (after qualifying period)
* Oystercard loan available
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free DBS checks
* Pension scheme
* Discount of 2000 + leisure, retails, pictures, gyms, and luxurious restaurants
So if you are a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin who is keen to join this superb not for profit provider in the delivery of its clinical care provision; apply below for further information or contact James at Time Recruitment today.