Tile Hill, Birmingham
£17.83ph Equivalent to £35,697 – £40,795 per annum + £1500 Welcome Bonus! + £26.74 overtime enhancements!
Hours: Full time or part time available
Time Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an exemplary care provider, for a new innovative service that is due to open its doors anytime now! We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join the BRAND NEW complex care care provider.
The role will be to work with a leading complex care provider that have services across Midlands, North West, and Yorkshire. That provides exceptional care widely renowned as an industry leading care group with high standards of care and stunning state of the art facilities; the company guarantees ongoing development, staff rewards and a wealth of benefits and started as a training provider initially.
The Registered Nurse will be joining an award winning, specialist nursing provider with over 36 homes nationwide who specialise in supporting adults living with a range of complex needs. This brand new service which opens in September 2021 with inductions starting in August will have 30 large bedrooms, for adults living with mental health, rehabilitation , and dementia EMI.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission
* Creating individualised care plans for residents
* Updating care plans on a daily basis
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers
* Monitoring and developing performance of care staff
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £26.74 overtime enhancements
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform.
* 28 Days Holiday
* Paid NMC
* RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation
* Reward and Recognition Programme.
* Annual Awards Ceremony.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Welcome bonus £1500!
If you are registered nurse looking for a new challenge and want to work for an innovative care provider that have exceptional values! what are you waiting for ?? click ” APPLY” today!
For further information contact Larissa at Time Recruitment today for more information!