Location: Tulse Hill, South London (SW2)
Salary: £19.84 per hour (up to £49,520.00 per annum)
Hours: Full Time (Day or Night shifts available)
We are assisting a family run organisation in recruiting a Registered Nurse for their exceptional care service in South London based near Tulse Hill.
The service is ideally located and offers a modern and comfortable environment, boasting a good CQC in four areas.
It caters to a range of nursing needs with residents at maximum capacity the service offers residential, nursing/palliative care and some non-challenging dementia care.
The service boasts an excellent local reputation so it’s ideal for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGM or RNM).
As the Registered Nurse here your role will be hands on giving the highest quality of personalised care to enrich the resident’s lives.
* Assessing and observing wellbeing of patients
* Palliative and end of life care
* Caring for patients with Dementia
* Care planning and medication rounds
* Infection control and care
* Medication audits
Benefits for the role of Registered Nurse include:
* Excellent staff to patient ratios
* Enhancements at Time and half for bank holidays and Christmas & new year
* NMC pin paid.
* Free DBS
* Support with NMC re-validation
* Refer a friend schemes up to £500 +
* Pension scheme
* Yearly reviews
* Discount of 2000 + leisure, retails, pictures, gyms, and luxurious restaurants
* Support with study leave
* Long service awards
* Robust induction
* Free uniform
* Monthly awards for employee of the months
So if you are a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin who is keen to join this superb provider in the delivery of its clinical care provision; leading a longstanding team; apply below or contact James at Time Recruitment today.