Registered Nurse – RGN
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Salary: £18.50 – £19.00 per hour + Paid Breaks (Equivalent to £35,568 per annum)
Shifts: Days, Available – Full Time
Time Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse -RGN to work for a long-standing care provider who have been running since the 1990’s; a service and group that is passionate about clinical excellent and their GOOD CQC in all areas reflects this!
The service has recently gone under complete refurbishment but still boasts a homely friendly environment which is split into two separate units; overall the maximum number of residents in the service is 40; with 20 nursing residents per floor.
The patients you will be looking after are elderly and who may have physical disabilities, who require specialist nursing needs; the staff nurse to patient ratios are unrivalled with 2 nurses on during the day and 8 care staff; there is one nurse; a senior medication technician and 3 additional care staff on nights.
The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse – RGN role should possess the following qualities:
* A natural leader
* A passion for caring and making a difference
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Competent in all aspects of clinical deliverance and excellence promoting gold standard frameworks
* Ability to liaison between family, relatives, other healthcare professionals and most of all communicate and promote independence of the residents.
Some the Registered Nurse – RGN benefits are listed below:
* Excellent staffing to patient ratios!
* Free meal
* Free parking
* Impressive pension contribution – 3%
* Access to a structured career development path and award-winning training through an internal company academy
* Free uniform
* 28 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
* Excellent pay rates
* Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
* Long Service Awards
* Great working environment
* Access to a diverse employee discount scheme
The manager here is clinical; and is a longstanding member of staff with many of the nursing staff having been within the service for 10+ years; you can be assured you are joining a progressive and forward thinking team; with aspirations to achieve gold standard framework’s your joining an ambitious team with already high standards!
Do not hesitate to apply to be immediately shortlisted for the Registered Nurse – RGN role; APPLY below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information on the position.