£17.83 per hour + Over time rates £26.25 per hour! + £1500 Welcome bonus
Tile Cross, Birmingham
Days or Nights Available – Full or Part Time
Time Recruitment is exclusively working with a specialist nurse led provider who specialise in providing nursing care for those with complex or mental health nursing needs in their search for a RMN; this is their NEW exciting flagship service in the Tile Cross area of Birmingham!
Originally starting as a training provider the company thrive off staff development and their NEW facility is set to be a 30 bedded service; split between 3 individual 10 bedded units catering to the needs of the local community with mental health rehabilitation needs and varying dementia nursing needs; we are searching for an experienced RMN nurse to head up on of those 10 bedded units.
Your role as RMN here will be to oversee 10 service users; supported by 5 support workers; making the staff nurse to patient ratio’s here highly competitive!
Not only will you be joining a NEW team in a high specification NEW service joining a highly experienced RMN qualified service manager you will receive the following benefits for the RMN role:
* Free parking
* Enhancements for any overtime!
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
* Paid NMC registration
* Paid DBS check
* Retail discounts and vouchers
* Refer a Friend scheme – Up to £1,500
* Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline
* Pension plan
* Working at The Free car parking
As a RMN here your duties will include:
* Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
* Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
* Assessing the physical, mental, and social needs of all residents
* Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
* Assessments and Pre-Assessments
* Acting as the point of contact for the unit
* Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
* Liaising with medical professionals and family members
* Overseeing the unit, ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
* Meeting with CQC representatives when needed
Your induction here as the RMN will include a 13 week period after your classroom based training working closely with the Clinical Nurse Manager and Home Manager and a highly skilled nursing team.
With clinical trainers on site completing training in safeguarding, NAPPI, quality improvement, mental capacity and regular mandatory and clinical upskilling you can be assured of extensive support from a wider MDT as the RMN here.
Do not hesitate to apply to be immediately shortlisted for the RMN role; APPLY below or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment for more information on the RMN role.