Staff Nurse – RMN/RNLD
Beechdale, Nottingham (NG8)
£19.00 – £20.00 per hour (£37,440 per annum)
Days or Nights Available – 36 hours
Time Recruitment are searching for a Staff Nurse for an innovative NEW learning disability service set to open in January 2022; this will work alongside their sister service which is OUTSTANDING in all 5 areas with CQC and is one of the highest rated/regarded services within the country with benefits to match.
As a Staff Nurse here you will be providing successful rehabilitation for patients with autism and learning disabilities, there are 7 patients already allocated to the service and we are looking for a Staff Nurse to join their completely NEW team.
Benefits of the service:
* Already sterling reputation with CQC and local MDT due to OUTSTANDING cqc status
* Maximum Capacity of 7 service users with excellent staff nurse to patient ratio levels
* Highly experienced management team – all NMC registered RMN/RNLD nurses
* One to one patient care delivery and a named nurse approach
Staff Nurse Requirements:
* Experience in mental health setting/learning disability setting either RMN or RNLD trained with a valid NMC pin
* Proven knowledge of neuro-developmental disorders/learning disabilities/autism management
* A passion for therapeutic care intervention
Benefits for the Staff Nurse roles:
* A Christmas bonus (up to £5,000 which several staff members received in full last year)
* On call payment of £25 per weekday, £50 per weekend day regardless of receiving a call or being required – if required hourly rate paid and travel time also paid
* Extra bonus paid for conducting training sessions and mentoring others
* Paid Breaks
* NMC pin paid for
* NMC revalidation assistance
* Paid training and development which is ongoing and regularly encouraged
* Free parking
The company is currently growing with further new services in Mansfield and Chesterfield set to open so it’s a great opportunity to join an incredibly successful provider whilst there is significant in house progression opportunities also.
For more information on the facility, the application process and to join an innovative and leading team as a Staff Nurse contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or APPLY BELOW!