Bloxwich, Walsall (WS3)
£27,000 – £33,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Nights or Mixed Days and Nights – 37.5 hours
Shifts: 7.30 – 7.45 (am or pm)
Time Recruitment is assisting an independent community facing rehabilitation and recovery unit which provides services for men and women over the age of 18 in their search for a Staff Nurse.
Service Users may be admitted Informally or detained under the Mental Health Act. They specialise in providing opportunities for their service users to practice independent living, by helping them build the skills and confidence needed to successfully live in the community.
The unit comprises of 28 beds and accommodation includes:
* Two 4-bedded enhanced recovery and rehabilitation units for people who require a structured environment with intensive support to progress through their recovery pathway
* 20 self-contained apartments that enable residents to live independently, whilst having the safety of a therapeutic structure if needed
* Each apartment has its own front door, a lounge and kitchenette, bedroom, and a bathroom
* Dedicated occupational therapy facility to promote independent living skills
* Therapy and treatment areas, safe and private grounds and a family visiting room
* Communal bistro and kitchen
You will be central to providing high quality care within a Rehabilitation and Recovery setting as a Staff Nurse here. The Service User group includes those with a diagnosis of severe and enduring mental illness including personality disorder.
You will assist and support staff in the management of the unit working alongside 2 Staff Nurses at all times whether that’s on days or nights alongside a highly trained support team and on site MDT.
Benefits for the Staff Nurse role include:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* A Group Personal Pension Plan
* Private Medical Insurance Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Free meals while on duty
* Employee Assistance Services
* Continuous learning and development
* Childcare vouchers
* Career development
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Voluntary Benefits
To apply for the Staff Nurse position contact Sarah at Time Recruitment on 0121 222 6400.