Location: Westminster, North West London
Salary: £36,000 – £37,500 per annum + £,2500 bonus
Hours: Full Time – 37.5
Shifts: Days or Nights/ Mixed shifts available
Time Recruitment are assisting a private specialist innovative mental health hospital with over 30 + years’ experience in the healthcare sector, an innovative hospital who are pioneering in the UK due to being the first hospital to provide esketamine nasal spray treatment.
The hospital is rated Good with CQC and provides exceptional treatment for various mental health conditions such as depression, eating disorders, personality disorders, schizophrenia, addictions, bipolar and psychosexual difficulties.
The hospital is located in the heart Westminster, North West London and has plenty of options for public transport and is very commutable to get to. We are looking to speak with experienced staff nurses’ who are either RMN trained or RNLD with an active NMC pin who want to join a forward thinking team!
This highly advanced hospital has over 70 + beds in total across various separate units; staff nurses working here will be offered a robust induction with plenty of support available on an ongoing basis with increased staffing to patient ratios.
Staff Nurse Position Remuneration:
* £2,500 bonus!
* Full SICK pay!
* 25 days annual + bank holidays increasing up to 30 days for long service!
* Superb pension scheme!
* Free NMC pin-renewal saving of £120.00 a year!
* Yearly bonus for the whole team to enjoy!
* Free DBS
* Free death in the service cover
* Travel loan scheme
* Discounted staff nurse meals
* Perk box with excellent savings on retail & leisure
* Employee assistance programme
Staff Nurse Requirements:
* Be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* IT competent
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge on the mental health act
For more information on this OUTSTANDING Staff Nurse role please contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment
Alternatively, please click APPLY below.