My Client is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of curtain and upholstery fabrics with over 50 years experience within the industry. They supply to independent retailers, upholstery manufacturers and many other organisations involved in the soft furnishings industry.
My client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to assist with various jobs within the warehouse including, booking in stock on a computer, preparing goods ready to be dispatched, and cleaning duties where instructed. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills. You must also have numerate and literacy skills along with excellent eye sight and no colour blindness.
The main duties involved are:
* Unloading of Vehicles – Heavy lifting will be involved
* Bar coding – To identify rolls of fabric by way of design, colour and length
* Order picking – Working form a computer generated pick note
* Accurate location of incoming stock
* Order confirmation via hand hale scanners, plus data input onto dispatch system
* Dispatching orders – Packing and wrapping of orders and ensuring correct carrier
* FLT Licence will be an advantage, though full training on all trucks will be given
to the right candidate.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00. Candidate must be flexible with working hours.
Please contact Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9772 for further information